CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday Night

Last night my youth group went to another church in Lexington because they had a special guest. Mike Timlin from the Red Sox!!! He talked about his faith, his family, he talked about the Red Sox a little bit, and he answered some questions. It was pretty cool, probably would have been cooler if I had paid more attention. It was so not my fault though (ok a little tiny bit my fault), YOU try sitting next to Jaina! It was so funny. I really don't know why, but we couldn't stop laughing, even though nothing was really that funny. Then I took Jaina to the "bathroom" because we couldn't handle it anymore, and we had to go calm down. We weren't really being loud, but if we had stayed there, we would have been. Besides it would have been really werid if we had just randomly started laughing when Mike Timlin was talking. And really embarassing...haha. Near the end I acutally went down one row and sat next to Rachel, because I couldn't look at Jaina without laughing. No idea what caused our crazyness, and by the way, I usually do pay attention when someone's speaking. Just not with Jaina....heehee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, did you like the little play thingy? PLEASE ANSWER.
oh yeah, how come you're never on im?

Anonymous said...

when I said play thingy I meant skit, sketch whatever you want to call it w/ the time machine and the two guys?

Jaina *JJ* said...

heheeheh...sorry :) i wanted to pay attention to honestly. i just...couldnt. (tim miklin) yeah but i had fun...didnt you?

OH SO MY FACE IS FUNNY NOW? :)

sorry once again...but i had fun!! :D

Sophie said...

i'm never on IM cuz i'm not on the computer for very long. heehee.
what skit thingy??? i'm soooo sorry but i don't remember...lol. tell me though!

ahhhh i know! i really did want to pay attention but it was like i physically couldn't...lol. NOOOO your face isn't FUNNY exactly..but the faces you were MAKING were. hahahha. luv you jaina<3

Coop said...

That is ridiculously awesome that you met Mike Timlin! Thanks for telling Rachel to get me the card, btw :).