CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I stink at thinking up post titles

Hey, Emmaline wanted me to tell you all that the Prince Caspian trailer is coming out tomorrow with Enchanted. So yep. Maybe you should go see it.

How do you all like my new colors? Very different, huh? Molly picked them so say whatever you want. Just kidding, be nice. (You should always be nice.)

Has anyone else noticed the world has increased in "Drama" ? I mean, what's wrong with increasing the science in the world? Apparently a lot, if all scientists have to do is pick apart everything they've discovered. *CoughPlutocough*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor pluto! it has just as much right to be a planet as jupiter and murcury! ah well.
I don't know who i'm going to see enchanted with. the friend that i invited had to back out. noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s.
i wish my parents would let me have a blog. *sigh!*

Jaina *JJ* said...

what do you mean by increased in drama? i think we've matured and noticed the drama is all.

Anonymous said...

Love Theater. Hate Drama

...I miss you

Tori said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING SOPHIE!!

Anonymous said...

i saw enchanted and it didn't have the prince caspian trailer on it............
'sob'

Anonymous said...

Your story is amazing and I feel like a jerk for never mailing it back to you :-( I'm sorry... it'll happen I promise...just bug me about it lots...