CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

UpDaTe oN mY LiFe

Here's an update on my life, since I don't really know what else to post. Hehe. =)
I can officially drive today! My mom was willing to take me out to some parking lot, but I didn't really want to while it was wet out. Uhmm yeah.
I have acquired a superpower!! It's called "napping." I'm actually slightly digusted with myself because I can't stop myself from falling asleep when I'm on the couch or one of my lovely leather chairs. I think it's just a bunch of things hitting me at once.
I've discovered P.O.D. a Christian rock band. Go check out "Youth of the Nation" it's amazinggggg.
Emma has a blog!!! =) www.narnianwriter.blogspot.com. Go check it out!
I forgot to post that I went protesting at a Jehovah Witness Hall a couple of weeks ago with the Lareau's and their friends. It was really amazing, we didn't yell or anything, just held signs and smiled. If you don't know anything about the Jehovah Witnesses you should....GOOGLE IT!
Gosh I love to Google things. I'm such a Googler. (hehehehe)
I have a lot on my heart right now, so if I don't post for a little bit it's just cuz I have some spiritual and emotional sorting out to do.
I should mention the youth group all-nighter. It was so much fun!!! I felt like I was on drugs (to clarify I really don't know how that feels, HAHA.) the rest of the day, and time was really wacked out. But it was awesome. =)
Later.

2 comments:

Tori said...

lol! i love you, soph! :) i'm here if you need someone to talk to (or e-mail, phone calls are cool, though!). have an awesome day! :)

Emma said...

yay!!!!!!! googlers!!!!!!! I wish I could drive!