CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Be not afraid of what Sophie can do to you

Meghan has forced me to take action. Well, post action anyways.

YES. I AM DRIVING IN 3 DAYS.
You have nothing to fear....yet.
If you would feel safter staying off the roads for the next 5 years until I move to South Carolina, be my guest.
Though I really don't think that's nessessary.
I mean, it was only a little tree. And the golf cart was fiiiiine.
Ahahah, just kidding. ;)
Yup so just because it's so awesome...I'm going to say it again...

I CAN (legally) DRIVE IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Tori said...

O_O EVERYONE TAKE COVER!!!!!!!!!! wow, you're so old, soph!

Jaina *JJ* said...

dont worry essey, i think you'll do fine :) maybe we should just stay out of your area for the first week, you know, until you get the hang of it. haha, but no worries. =] omgosh haha when you said golf cart, it reminded me of when we got to the end of the woods and was on the golf course hahahaha. omgosh, good times ;)

Emma said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I will never go outside again!
just wanted to tell you that I have a blog! narnianwriter.blogspot.com
please post!
emmaline

Sophie said...

Psh, i'm not old Tori. =P
ahhaha yeah ok qwerty. ooh yeah, good times ;) we should go back there, and drive around in a golf cart, then smash into a tree, so my story will be true. =)
heyy emma! ok i'm going to your blog right now!!

Brianna said...

I get my permit soon too...YAY!!!

You're moving to South Carolina?!?!?! O_O