Wow, I'm on a posting roll.... sweetness!!
So this is the Gumbo Limbo (cool name, huh?), a place where they had sea turtles and baby sharks and other fish, it was really cool.
TURTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More turtles!!! 'Cept, these are land turtles, not sea turtles. but they're still cute!

Oooooh sharks! In this like, bowl....tank...circle...aquariam thing, there were some baby lemon sharks, and nurse sharks. One shark was trying to get the food so badly, it like jumped up and splashed this big guy. It was funny.
This is in the everglades, and I just thought it was so pretty how the clouds were relecting on the water. =)
More pretty clouds!! And if you look carefully, that little spot in the water with the kinda-hard-to-see ripples, is an alligator!! It was a small one.

This is right outside our condo..building place, right after the gates that go out to the street. I LOVE PALM TREES!!!!! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!
Palm tree love <3333
Oh my gosh, this was on this walkway from the pool, all along the canal, and there were these trees between the canal and the walkway, and I found this little hole in the trees and I thought it was so beautiful.I should probably stop with the picutures now before I hurt my computer's hard drive. I seriously need either my own, or a new computer cuz this one is old and slow, and it doesn't let me do like...anything. Pshh.
1 comments:
Sophie, the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment