I suppose you all deserve a post...even though I have no idea where anyone is..hmm. Why is the blogging world so quiet?
OH! I KNOW!!!!!
IT'S SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so psyched. =)
I have like no plans..except, read. paint. be with friends. and try to figure life out. Haha.
I just came back from a weekend at Newfound Lake with the youth group. It was incredible. So amazing. It's so beautiful up there, and being with people I'm comfortable with and whom I love is awesome. =) I had to make a list of all the things I need to remember, for a very long time.
Like singing Christmas carols, karaoke, in the summer. Classic youth group.
And there was a huge thunder and lightening storm, it actually started hailing.
Swinging in the hammock (I'm in love with hammocks now...I want one so badly. haha.) with Kaeleigh saving mutilated animal crackers by eating them to end their misery. We're girls...we're naturally compassionate. =D
I will definitely try to post this summer. We'll see if you do... =P
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Posted by Sophie at 6/22/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
POST YOU NUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment