I got a cell phone!! My first ever, wonderful cell phone. =) =)
It's an LG Verizon. The one with the keyboard. It's a very lovely green color. It's actually the same one as Brianna, but I wanted the green one before I knew she had it. Just saying. Haha.
Part of my wants to name it, but don't worry, I do realize how obsessive that probably is. Still...
I'm so excited, do you realize how much fun texting is? =)
Email me if you want my number. Heehee...my number.
Kidding kidding!!! =P
Saturday, January 26, 2008
MY CELL PHONE!
Posted by Sophie at 1/26/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
question, why do you need one?
why does anyone need a cell phone? to keep in touch with people. =)
what people? why cant you use your home phone?
1. good for emergencys.
2. wherever you are people, like parents and friends can get in tounch with you.
3. your never alone.
thats why cell phones rock.
sophie, i lost my phone atm...text me if you want, but if you already have and i didnt reply, thats why. its somehwere in my house...
Yay, we've got the same cells! Hahaha.
And Ash, cells are good for:
A.) You can talk to your friends at night without calling their house phone and disturbing their entire household.
B.) As Jaina said, EMERGENCIES! ahh
C.) They're extremely handy. I could go into detail about this but I won't right now :D
yeah, but i still dont get it. you should be asleep at night, what kind of emergencies, your never alone anyways!!! what is the point?
if your ever left home alone, or if you go into a store or you get sepreated from you mom at the mall. IF YOU GET KIDNAPPED. or hurt. no matter wheere you go, your never alone. because you can always reach somone.
and like bree said theyre handy...they play music, texting, CAMERA, internet etc. they rock. you can wtite little notes do you wont forget things...use your calander that will alert you when you need to do something. i use that all the time. cell phones are important.
that's mad awesome!
cell phones rock... i have the razer #2 it's black w/silver. i've had it for like 2years (or at least that's what it feels like!)
Post a Comment