CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!
I'm posting tonight because I probably won't post for about...4 days. =D

Today is my mom's birthday! She's turning...well um..let's skip that part.

A couple of days ago I saw National Treasure 2! It was so awesome. I don't really think it was better than the first one, I know Meghan does, but I think that they are both great movies. I have such a hard time comparing movies, but I've realized, sometimes they don't really need to be compared. =)

If you have read Meghan's blog lately you'll see something about a coin machine. I'd like to clear the air about that.

...Um, yeah. So I might have put a 10 dollar bill into a coin machine, and I might have not really thought about what kind of change it was going to give me, so I kinda sorta maybe got 10 dollars in quarters. Ok forget all those so-might-might-kinda-sorta's. I did. Yup. I just didn't really think about it. Oh well, that's what makes life interesting!

Merry Christmas Eve again!
I hope you all have a great Christmas, and you don't forget the Christ in Christmas. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, U should have seen your face right after the machine started shooting out those quarters...priceless. rofl. luv u Soph!
Merry christmas everybody!!
BTW, that scene on that wooden platform thing was so suspensful it wasn't even funny!!!! Riley... *GASP* *sigh* *GASP* (many more gasps of surprise and suspense after that)

Brianna said...

Hehe def. something I would do! Have an awesome Christmas lovvie <3

Jaina *JJ* said...

pssshhhhh i've done that.
i love it, you have like all these coins jingling...heheh <3