I'm so loving this beautiful weather. =)
For the people who really know me, they know that I hate the cold. Can't stand it. I don't even like snow. Yeah I know that's not normal, but I never said I was normal. =P
But today it felt like summer!! Which made me extremly happy. Meghan and I were outside mostly all day wearing flip-flops. I wanted to go swimming so badly, the closet I got was the hose, uh. lol.
Meghan's pastor (not exactly sure if he's her pastor yet) said in his sermon last week that if there is something wrong with your life, get rid of it. That just made me think cuz there are so many things that are wrong in everyone's life, and obviously we can't get rid of them all (at least not without the Lord's help), but it made me think, do we even try? Do we recongize that there is something wrong? Do we try to fix it? Do we think WWJD? Do we even realize that there is something wrong??
...and what should we do? What should we try to do...
Monday, April 23, 2007
Beautiful weather
Posted by Sophie at 4/23/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
heehee.I was the smart one who told U that =D lol
yea, the weather has been beautiful!!
i love beautiful weather!
...good questions too!
Post a Comment