CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving is tomorrow!

I loove Thanksgiving. It's always a happy time for my family. =] We go to my mom's side of the family for Thanksgiving, there is my Aunt Lisa, Uncle John, Emmie (she's almost 15), Jilly (the BEST cousin eva! She's 12) and my grandmother. And this year I think they are inviting some other people, not sure who. lol. This year I can't wait to see Em, cause she got some new books, (haha one thing I'm thankful for this year. =) and I have to steal them. Hey she teased me, serves her right. =D And they have cats, I love cats. I'm hoping to get a kitten for Christmas, ha! If that EVER happens there will be a HUGE post here. And lots of screaming. =]

2 comments:

Tori said...

lol! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you have an awesome time! Love ya!

Sophie said...

Aww you too Tori!
Love you too!!!