CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

People, people

I have like...no people in my life.
Well Ok, THAT'S not true. Because I just met a girl up the street my age!!! Doesn't that just rock?!?! Her name is Meghan, she's 12 and really funny. Also she's homeschooled and a Christian! What are the odds??? This is such a blessing. She's a lot like me too. I hope all of you get to meet her. We've been hanging out almost everyday. Post more comments people!

3 comments:

Sophie said...

awesome dude.

Tori said...

that's awesome!! i hope that i can meet her soon!!

Anonymous said...

Thats like the same thing that happend with Rachel and I. I had seen her before but i never talke to her then at a thing to stop peeps from building condos and I talked to her and found out she was my age home schooled and a christian. it rocked out loud